The difference between electric hoist and driving
The difference between electric hoist and crane is: different inclusion relationship, different composition, and different driving mode.
One, the containment relationship is different
1. Electric hoist: Electric hoist is a light and small lifting equipment, which is a kind of crane.
2. Crane: Crane is divided into light and small cranes, bridge cranes, jib cranes, and lifts according to their functions and structural characteristics.
Two, the composition is different
1. Electric hoist: The electric hoist is composed of a motor, a transmission mechanism and a drum or sprocket, and is often equipped with a running trolley and a metal frame to expand the scope of operation.
2. Driving: driving is composed of electric motor, universal coupling, flexible member and winding device, fetching device and braking device.
3. Different driving methods
1. Electric hoist: The driving method of electric hoist is centralized drive, that is, one electric motor drives the long drive shaft to drive the active wheels on both sides.
2. Driving: There are basically two types of driving driving methods: one is centralized driving, that is, a long drive shaft is used to drive the driving wheels on both sides by an electric motor; the second is separate driving, that is, the driving wheels on both sides are driven by an electric motor. .